Armand Baltazar (Born 1967 in Chicago's North Side) is a Senior Designer at Pixar Animation Studios, and was one of the background artist for DreamWorks Animation's The Road to El Dorado.
He studied at the Art Center College of Design and earnt a BFA in Illustration, and worked as a contributing editorial artist for The Arizona Republic's Perspective column, and as a freelance illustrator before joining DreamWorks Animation.
- Brave (2012) - set artist
- The Princess and the Frog (2009) - visual development artist
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) - background artist
- The Road to El Dorado (2000) - background artist
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) - background artist