Guillaume Bonamy is aConcept Artist for games and animation, and was the Layout Artist for The Road to El Dorado. Guillaume studied architecture for five years and four eyars in comic book school, Angouleme, and would then studied 3D software for another in CNBDI, Angooule. He started working in animation in France and eventually got to work for Amblimation in London on their feature animation film, Balto.
Guillaume joined DreamWorks Animation in 1996, and worked as a Layout Artist for four of their feature films. While in Los Angeles, he also studied life drawing and art at the American Animation Institute.
- Planet 51 (2009) - visual development artist
- Globi and the Stolen Shadows (2003) - layout supervisor
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) - layout artist
- The Road to El Dorado (2000) - layout artist
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) - layout artist
- Balto (1995) - layout artist